Why choose Host Networks for your IT solutions?
- Host Networks history.
Host Networks was established 1998 and became a Pty Ltd in 1999.
Host Networks has grown from a hosting provider through to building and managing our own multi-million dollar Data Centre.
We continue to provide quality Web Hosting services along with a broad range of Dedicated Servers and Colocation solutions.
From this position we are able to realise full control and responsibility over all aspects of your solution, from Data Centre environment through to network optimisation.
- Our Mission..
To help individuals, small to large business and corporations create an effective online presence by offering reliable and affordable hosting, servers and co-location services using a combination of world class infrastructure and skilled in-house staff.
- Redundant Australian Network.
With our Juniper powered redundant core network and multiple active upstream carriers we ensure there is no single point of failure.
All of our network presence points are inter-connected through a fully diverse fibre network back to our primary facility.
All network services are actively monitored and managed by our NOC staff, to ensure optimal network routes and low latency for all client services.
- Enterprise class hardware.
Only high grade hardware designed for datacentre deployment is used throughout our facility. The only consumer grade IT equipment in our facility is our office desktops!
We only use high quality server components and perform R&D frequently between top server manufacturers to ensure that the servers we use are stable, reliable and exceeding customer requirements.
- Performance history
Host Networks has a consistent track record of uptime and customer response times, allowing you to concentrate on your business.
We have acheived a consistent 99.99% or higher result on power, cooling and network infrastructure.
- 24/7 Network and Server Monitoring
Our network, facility and services are monitored 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, 365 days a year by both active monitoring software and our NOC technicians.
- Host Networks Milestones.
- 2019 - Host Networks is acquired by Anvia Holdings Corporation (OTC:ANVV) through its fully owned subsiduary Anvia (Australia) Pty Ltd
- 2018 - Major infrastructure replacement project completed, refreshing core power and cooling systems with the latest technology
- 2012 - Stage 2 fully deployed.
- 2009 - Stage 2 deployment commenced, increasing facility cabinet footprint by 200%
- 2007 - April: New Data Centre Goes Live
In 2006 Host Networks undertook the decision to build it's own multi-million dollar, state-of-the-art carrier neutral data centre. Stage 1 fully complete for site launch, with 30 cabinets immediately available.
- 2005: 1/2 Million Dollar Upgrade
A major overhaul to further improve quality of our hardware and network.
- 2004: DC Move to allow for future growth
Late 2004 saw the move from the Powertel Data Centre in Queen Street, Brisbane to the AAPT Data Centre in Wickham St, Fortitude Valley along with a change of carriers to improve quality.
- 2003: Host Networks opens the door to affordable co-location
Host Networks creates co-lo.com.au to offer affordable co-location services at never before seen prices.
- 2003: The move from USA servers to Australian Servers
With the internet growing at a rapid rate and ADSL becoming popular, Host Networks decides to bring it's hosting to home soil to allow for faster speeds and shorter ping times.
- 1998: Host Networks is born