Brandl St, Eight Mile Plains
Host Networks primary Australian colocation facility.
Our own multi-million dollar state-of-the-art Data Centre.
Our Premium Data Centre is of a Tier-2 (upgradeable to Tier 3) standard. It was designed to achieve maximum uptime, stability and redundancy, through the following specifications:
- Current Capacity: ~ 125 Cabinets (Tier III upgrades allow for 200 Cabinets)
- Facility design allows for up to 3.6kW power allocation per cabinet (7.2kW in Tier III)
- N+1 CITEC Computer Room Air Conditioning systems to maintain ideal operating temperature and humidity
- Current cooling capacity 375kW (+ 100kW Standby Cooling)
- N+1 APC Silcon UPS (Uninterruptible Power Supply) providing protected power
- Backup Cummins Diesel Generator with Automatic Start and Automatic Transfer Switch
- Current facility protected power capacity 550kW (1.25MW in Tier III)
- Dual VESDA LaserPlus with ceiling, underfloor and return air sampling
- Dual conventional smoke detection circuits operating at ceiling height and underfloor
- FM-200 Fire Suppression with ceiling and underfloor release nozzles
- Comprehensive access control systems (PIN & Swipe) with independant video surveillance
- 400mm raised flooring through-out all data halls